These are the terms and conditions referred to in your order (‘Order’) for us to supply you with Haircuts and Styles delivered by Barbers (‘Services’).
They describe the terms on which we will sell the services to you. In particular, we must deliver the correct services to the right place at the agreed time, and they explain our legal responsibility to you if we fail to meet these standards.
They also explain that you must pay us the correct price, and when legally binding agreement is made for us to deliver the services to the correct place, at the correct time (with a traffic allowance of up to 30 minutes). These issues are important for insurance and risk purposes, and so we have also included a clause to explain the position if you are not happy with the services provided, or the delivery was delayed for reasons outside anyone’s control (including natural causes).
This introduction is designed to give you an overview of the terms and conditions, but it is not part of the terms and conditions themselves.
- The Contract
- 1.1 The Order is your offer to buy the services from us on these Conditions, and you must make sure that the Order (and any required standards or measurements or specification of the services that form part of your Order) is correct.
- 1.2 When we send you a written acceptance (usually SMS/ Email), you have a binding contract with us, and these Conditions are part of it.
- 1.3 The contract is our entire agreement. No previous statements or representations that we have made to you form part of the contract unless they are written into it. This includes samples, drawings, advertising, catalogues and other promotional or descriptive material.
- 1.4 If we have given you a quotation for the services, it is only valid for  days from its issue date. It is not an offer to sell you the services.
- 1.5 If either of us needs to give the other a notice under the contract (‘Notice’), the Notice must be given properly to be effective. Clause 9.4 explains how to give a proper Notice.
- 1.6 We will ensure that we the following information is given or made available to you prior to the formation of the Contract between us and you, unless such information is already apparent from the context of the transaction:
- 1.6.1 The main characteristics of the services;
- 1.6.2 Our identity and contact details;
- 1.6.3 The total Price for the services including taxes or, if the nature of the services is such that the Price cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which it will be calculated;
- 1.6.4 Where applicable, all additional delivery charges or, where such charges cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which they will be calculated;
- 1.6.5 Where applicable, the arrangements for payment, delivery and the time by which we undertake to deliver the services;
- 1.6.6 Our complaints handling policy;
- 1.6.7 We shall ensure that you are aware of our legal duty to supply services that are in conformity with the Contract;
- 1.6.8 Where applicable, details of after-sales services and commercial guarantees;
- 1.6.9 Where applicable, the functionality, including appropriate technical protection measures, of digital content; and
- 1.6.10 Where applicable, any relevant compatibility of digital content with hardware and software that we are aware of or might reasonably be expected to be aware of.
- The Services
- 3.1 The services are described in [The summary of order before confirmation/the specification attached to your Order/your Order].
- 3.2 If the services have been delivered at your request or to any specification that you have supplied, you will pay for all expenses, losses and costs that we suffer from any claim made against us for breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights. This applies even after this contract has ended and includes the value of any damages which a court orders us to pay.
- 3.3 We are allowed to change any of our specifications, or any specification that you have supplied, if this is necessary to comply with any regulations.
- Delivery of the Services
- 4.1 All appointments must be booked at least 1 day before. Any appointments attended to which have been booked at sooner notice will be charged to the customer at a higher rate (from £20).
- 4.2 Cancelling of appointments should be done no sooner than 2 days prior to the booking. Missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less notice will be charged at a minimum rate call out (£10) which will be due to be paid by the person named on the appointment.
- 4.3 We automatically send 2 emails for each order of services made by you. These emails provide all information about the order and the price which you will be due to pay to us upon delivery.
- 4.4 With some appointments that we make delivery to, we may use some Hair products to finish off. Any leftover packaging from products or tools used will be taken and disposed of once we have left.
- 4.5 We will deliver services that you order, to you at a location of which you will provide us with upon order. Once the appointment has been made the price which has been agreed through the binding contract will not change, unless we decide that a mistake has been made and you are due discount. This does not secure an exact time that your services will be delivered to you. The time which you choose during the booking process is between a 1 – 3 hour window, and you must allow time for traffic delays or any other mishaps that may occur.
- 4.6 If you do not take the services which you have ordered (not being in attendance, turning the barber away) this will be classed as a “No Show”. No show appointments will show on our internal system as a confirmed appointment, so payment for this confirmed appointment will be due. The cost for a No Show appointment is £10 (Minimum call out price) and will be due before your next appointment can be completed. All No Show appointments will be stored indefinitely.
- 4.7 If we fail to deliver the services, we should offer good enough reason and book you on to the next available slot. If we miss your second appointment, we should again have good reason and book you the next available slot, at no cost to you. We will not be legally responsible to you for non-delivery if you give us inadequate delivery or other supply instructions.
- 4.8 We are allowed to deliver a service order of more than 1 person, in instalments. If we decide to split an order, then we should book the next available slot.
- 4.9 If we refuse to deliver the services, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and we will reimburse you without undue delay (If applicable). Alternatively you may, instead of treating the Contract as being at an end, specify a new delivery time or time period. If we continue to fail to deliver the Services, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and we will reimburse you without undue delay (If applicable).
5. Price and Payment
- 5.1 The price of the services is stated in our acceptance of your Order. It does include VAT, insurance, transport cost, maintenance of tools and any other products we may use during your appointment.
- 5.2 We are allowed to increase the price, by giving you a Notice of increase up to  days before we deliver the services, but only to take into account any of the following:
- 7.2.1 things which are beyond our control (examples include tax changes, foreign exchange fluctuations, increases in the costs of labour, manufacturing, and/or materials, and those matters set out in Clause 6.3);
- 7.2.2 changes in delivery dates, or quantities, types, or specifications of services that you have asked for;
- 7.2.3 delay caused by you, or your supplying us with inadequate or inaccurate instructions.
- 7.3.4 delay caused by traffic conditions during the time of travelling to your point of destination.
- 5.3 You must pay our invoice in full within at the time of your appointment being attended to by us. You guarantee this time of payment. If you fail to pay on time, we may charge you interest at [£10] minimum call out fee, you will get chance to pay this debt before or on your next appointment. If your next appointment is attended and this debt is still not paid, you will be blacklisted from using our services indefinitely.
- 5.4 We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that our Prices are correct. Prices will be checked when we process your Order. If the actual Price of the Services is lower than that stated in your Order, you will be charged the lower Price (unless the lower price was an obvious mistake that you could have reasonably recognised). If the actual Price of the Services is higher than that stated in your Order, we will ask you how you wish to proceed.
- 5.5 All Prices include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Order and the date of your payment, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes in VAT will not affect any Prices where we have already received payment in full from you.
- 5.6 Our Prices [include] the cost of delivery. [Delivery costs are added on to the final sum due.]
- 5.7 We accept the following methods of payment: [Cash, All Major Credit & Debit Cards, Online Payment]
6. Limitations on our Legal Responsibilities
- 6.1 We will not be legally responsible to you for any loss of profit or any loss which you allege arises as a consequence from our contract with you, and our total legal responsibility to you under the contract will not exceed the price of the services.
- 6.2 These Conditions do not limit our legal responsibility for death, personal injury caused by our unreasonable carelessness (known as negligence) or that of our employees, agents or sub-contractors , fraud, defective products under the piece of legislation known as the Consumer Protection Act 1987, breach of the requirements that our services be of satisfactory quality.
- 6.3 Neither of us will be legal responsible to the other for failure or delay in carrying out this contract which is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control, which we could not have foreseen or which was unavoidable. This includes industrial disputes, energy or transport failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, civil unrest (such as riots), explosions, mechanical breakdown, natural disasters, deliberate damage, or being let down by suppliers or sub-contractors.
- 6.4 We only supply services for domestic and private use, we make no warranty or representation that the services are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind.
- 7.1 We are allowed to transfer our rights and responsibilities under this contract to someone else, for example by assignment, a legal charge or sub-contracting our rights and obligations under this contract, but you may not do any of these things unless we have previously agreed in writing that you can.
- 7.2 Nobody other than we and you may rely on any terms of this contract.
- 7.3 Changes to the contract are only binding if we agree them in writing, sign them and give you a copy.
- 7.4 Delay in exercising a right under the contract will not take away that right or any other right.
- 7.5 We always welcome feedback from our customers and, whilst we always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of ours is a positive one, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- 7.6 All complaints are handled in accordance with our complaints handling policy and procedure, available from our website. Complaints may be initiated by contacting [Complaints@WheelTrimz.co.uk].
- 7.7 The contract operates under by English law and only the courts of England and Wales will have the right to deal with any disputes arising from it.